A Soggy Saturday Post

It started out as a nice day here, in fact it was so nice that Tom and I took Daisy for a nice long walk up by the river where we stopped for a coffee and a muffin before heading home (for a snooze on the sofa) - was awake at 6am this morning and could not get back to sleep so the snooze was very much needed!. Not long after we got home the heavens opened and it has been raining on and off ever since.

Thought you might like to see a few more of layouts that I have completed over the last week or so, all pictures are from this years trip to Las Vegas.

The first one is a very simple, fun layout using just cardstock, 7 gypsies stickers, and a couple of fabric labels & buttons from my stash. The title was done using a foam alphabet I got in the local £1 shop. I picked this title as some people seem to think I have a addiction to shopping, I have no idea why they would think that at all!! LOL



The For Luck layout was done using a Total Papercrafts kit, I adapted the instructions that came with the kit to fit with my photo and I am really pleased with the results. All I added was the title which was done with some American Crafts thickers.



The Border Line layout was done using a kit I bought from a very talented scrapper called Jackie DaSilva (there is a link to her blog on here if you want to have a look). Anyway I totally ignored the instructions that came with this kit and did my own thing and again I am really pleased with how it turned out. Just hope Jackie likes what I did too...



Sorry that the images have not been resized, we have had some pc problems that I finally managed to sort out last night but I now seem to have lost Photoshop....will have to get one of my 'techy' friends at work to sort it out for me.

As always thanks for looking and hope you like the layouts.

Jane x x
SHARE:

2 comments

Sharon said...

Love them all Jane - especially the Shopping One!! Ha Ha XX

Denise Phillips said...

Fab LO's Jane... the shopping one is just soooo you!! lol!! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig